Landlord Gas Safety Certificate - CP(12)

We provide Gas Safety Certificates (CP12) to Landlords, and Estate Agents in North London, Bucks and Herts, Watford, Chesham, High Wycombe areas.

Gas Safety Certificate
Gas Ring

Our engineers are Gas Safe registered and are qualified to carry out gas certificate inspections.

As a landlord, you are responsible for the safety of your tenants. You must arrange maintenance by a Gas Safe registered engineer for all pipework, appliances and flues, which the landlord owns and provides for the tenants use. You must also arrange for an annual gas safety check to be carried out every 12 months by a Gas Safe registered engineer. You must keep a record of the safety check for 2 years and issue a copy to each existing tenant within 28 days of the check being completed and issue a copy to any new tenants before they move in

Gas Safe

Every rental property that has any gas appliance, central heating boiler, gas stove or a gas fire, requires a Gas Safety Certificate. These certificates can only be issued by a technician registered with the Gas Safe Register. All our engineers are registered with the Gas Safe Register.

For more information please contact us.