Skip to main content

Landlord Gas Safety Certificates


We provide Gas Safety Certificates (CP12) to Landlords, and Estate Agents in North London, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Watford, Chesham, and High Wycombe areas.

Landlords are responsible for the safety of their tenants. Therefore, a Gas safety certificate is required for every rental property that has any gas appliance, central heating boiler installation, gas stove or a gas fire. The certificate will detail exactly what checks our engineer has carried out and if whether the appliances checked have met the appropriate safety standards. It will record the date, a description and location of each appliance or flue that was checked. Moreover, the name, registration number and signature of the engineer who made the check. In addition, it will detail the address of the property where the appliances or flues are installed, information on any safety defects and actions needed or taken to fix them. Then finally, the results of all safety checks carried out on the appliances.

An annual gas safety check should be carried out every 12 months by a Gas Safe registered engineer. This must kept on record for two years, and issued to each existing tenant within 28 days of the check being completed. A copy must be given to any new tenants before they move in.

You can rest assured that FirmusHeat engineers are Gas Safe registered, Worcester Accredited Installers. We are fully qualified to carry out gas certificate inspections, so let us take the stress out of organising and keeping track of your annual gas safety check and get your gas safety certificate (CP12) now.

For more information call us now.

Sample Gas Safety Certificate

Why choose us?

  • We are a trustworthy and established company with over 14 years experience in the industry.
  • Expert knowledge and people you can trust
  • FirmusHeat are trained and experienced with major boiler manufacturers such as Worcester Bosch and Vaillant
  • We only employee professional and reliable employees – it is part of our ethos
  • Engineers are qualified, vetted and approved as well as being DBS checked
  • Our company have up to £10 million public liability insurance
  • We offer competitive pricing and service rates
  • FirmusHeat offer a wide range of services that can improve your central heating system, from Smart Systems to Powerflushing, we will have your home safe, comfortable and warm for excellent rates.
  • Furthermore, we can offer you boiler cover insurance, to ensure that you never have to worry about unforeseen boiler breakdowns

Contact Us

Call us on 07734 155654 now to sort your plumbing and heating needs.